Tape hair extensions are rapidly becoming the preferred choice for clients and hair professionals across the globe, but what is so great about them? Here we have listed 6 reasons why they are so popular and why the world of hair extensions is going Tape crazy!
- The Kindest Method of Professionally Fitted Hair Extensions.Tape extensions have minimal effect on the client’s natural hair. The 4cm wide tape distributes the weight of the extension across a larger section of hair than most other professionally attached extension methods. This means natural hair is less likely to break or be pulled out from the root, keeping it intact and healthy looking, even when the extensions are removed.
- A Heat Free Application. Many professionally fitted hair extension methods require heated appliances to bond extensions to natural hair. Tapes are different. They are fitted by sandwiching together two tapes, with a small section of natural hair in-between. This is then clamped with a specially designed tool, and absolutely no heat needed.
- Simple and Quick attachment. A full head of Tape hair can be fitted in under one hour! This is revolutionary in the world of hair extensions, with more traditional methods taking at least two hours. It’s no wonder Tape hair extensions have been welcomed by hair professionals and clients alike. Saving time when fitting extensions is a massive perk for hair professionals. The time saving Tape technique means professionals can squeeze in more clients and become more profitable, and the client can say goodbye to endless hours sitting in a salon.
- Natural Looking Results. Tape extensions look amazing. The seamless design provides a flat finish with no lumps or bumps, and the extensions blend perfectly with natural hair. This results in a wonderfully smooth, natural looking head of hair that leaves clients jumping for joy!
- Easily Removable and Re-useable. Tapes can be removed quicker than they can be applied. Removal is done by applying a bond remover in-between the tapes. This is rubbed in and the tapes will effortlessly glide out. Once removed, high quality Tape extensions can be re-used. The tapes will need to be cleaned, then fresh tape applied ready for re-fitting.
- Comfortable and Low Maintenance. Fitting a client with hair extensions which are uncomfortable and difficult to maintain causes disappointment. Tape extensions are soft and comfortable and require very little maintenance. When fitted correctly, the client will almost forget they are wearing extensions. They will not cause any discomfort, only admiration!